This beautiful smallholding has been developed over the last 20 years to be very economical to run & to provide income from various sources
The 10 acres includes:
- 1-acre course fishing lake
- 2-acre camping field with twin shower block
- 2-acre paddock
- small wooded area
- area with 3 polytunnels (currently rented out providing regular monthly income)
There are 10 seasonal pitches providing monthly income all year and from September 2017 LLandyfan Camping & Fishing (links to Google reviews) is listed with the Camping and Caravan Club which will bring more business.
This lovely 2-bedroom Welsh cottage is fully double-glazed with a multi-fuel Rayburn cooker (burning wood) supplying underfloor heating & domestic hot water.
- cloakroom downstairs
- 2 bedrooms
There is also a static caravan in excellent condition for extra accommodation.
- a 60 ft x 18 ft 2-storey workshop used as an engineering workshop downstairs and carpenters workshop upstairs
- a large barn 60 ft x 26 ft with a 30 ft 3-corner lean to is used for housing machinery
- a new cedar cabin completed late 2017 to provide extra income from the site for 2018
- an area with 3 large polytunnels which is presently rented out providing regular monthly income
The smallholding is 100% off-grid using wind, solar panels and back-up generator to supply electricity. It has its own water supply and sewerage.
Overheads are very low with the council tax around £1000 per annum, plus approx £1000 per annum for diesel fuel for generator and mower etc.
A high quality CCTV is installed with 6 cameras.
Please note the EPC doesn’t fully reflect the property due to the constraints of the licenced EPC software (as noted by the assessor).