This beautiful smallholding has been developed over the last 20 years to be very economical to run & to provide income from various sources
The 10 acres includes:
- 1-acre course fishing lake
- 2-acre camping field with twin shower block
- 2-acre paddock
- small wooded area
- area with 3 polytunnels (currently rented out providing regular monthly income)
There are 10 seasonal pitches providing monthly income all year and from September 2017 LLandyfan Camping & Fishing (links to Google reviews) is listed with the Camping and Caravan Club which will bring more business.
This lovely 2-bedroom Welsh cottage is fully double-glazed with a multi-fuel Rayburn cooker (burning wood) supplying underfloor heating & domestic hot water.
There is also a static caravan in excellent condition for extra accommodation.
- a 60 ft x 18 ft 2-storey workshop used as an engineering workshop downstairs and carpenters workshop upstairs
- a large barn 60 ft x 26 ft with a 30 ft 3-corner lean to is used for housing machinery
- a new cedar cabin completed late 2017 to provide extra income from the site for 2018
- an area with 3 large polytunnels which is presently rented out providing regular monthly income
The smallholding is 100% off-grid using wind, solar panels and back-up generator to supply electricity. It has its own water supply and sewerage.
Overheads are very low with the council tax around £1000 per annum, plus approx £1000 per annum for diesel fuel for generator and mower etc
A high quality CCTV is installed with 6 cameras.
Please note the EPC doesn’t fully reflect the property due to the constraints of the licenced EPC software (as noted by the assessor).
For more information see tabs above (postcode is under ‘Address’) or contact the vendor direct, see below